Monday, April 09, 2007

Tonight I published my website to the world. It has been a long time coming. I will spend my days left in review. It is a little bit unnerving to put my stuff out there like that. I feel vulnerable. At any rate someone has to see it. If it is wrong well its then wrong. I don`t think it is. Maybe there are small bits that are wrong but I would say none of the questions are fully wrong. I have to many references. That is the point isn`t it. That I needed to be above reproach. If the books on the reading list said it then it was true for this test. I have completed this work without using much of my own experience. The value of my experience is up to interpretation, a reference cannot be off the reading list cannot be. It is all out there now. I have other pieces of material but until after the test none of it will get posted. This is the work that will be there on Friday.

Now I have got to discover the rhymes that will help me to remember all of the points that need to be mentioned in a question. Expounding on a point can only be done if you remember the point. I can expound easily if I remember what I wanted to expound on. Over the next couple of days the Fresh Prince will have nothing on me. :) I have been chastised in the past for memorizing answers. See my previous posts. I have beat that dead horse.

I am also worried about getting a test that is completely unlike anything I have seen. The problem with that is it will throw me off my game. Not because the questions will be different but because I would have had to use different techniques to prepare for different types of questions. I don`t remember names well. If you form a question around a name I need to know the names that you want me to remember otherwise I will only remember concepts. This isn`t jeopardy. I should not have to form a question to meet the answer given. If I have study to answer questions, I should be ask questions. I should not be ask to form questions to meet the answers. That is a different testing type altogether. Get the idea. At any rate my adviser and others will know what I think about the test now and they could change it just to fail me.

Wife and son are late tonight. I am getting worried. They went to her sisters for a scrap book party. Where are they?

Big study review starts tomorrow.