Thursday, April 05, 2007

Still working on the question from 2004. I don`t know how students can do this question. You are ask to give 2 definitions, draw 2 class diagrams, and give 2 essay question answers. I think that none of these are trivial. It took me a few hours just to get one class diagram correct today. It is a fairly simple class diagram with one class of 4-5 methods. The OCL was fairly simple with about 4-5 invariants and post conditions. The drawing of this thing took a few hours. How can I do this on the test? I now have more time but it has taken me hours to get this right. I have more to go. I will continue tomorrow with this question. I did find one other question that is kind of unique. I will try to get it done over the easter weekend.

We have decided not to travel. It is kind of nice that even my extended family are sensitive to me doing this test. So my wife`s family are still gathering on Sunday for brunch. I am going. I think that it is important because God has gotten me this far. He is the reason I am blessed with the ability to work around my problems. Sunday is the day that Christians believe that Christ is risen from the dead. On that day he died for our atonement of sins. He did this so that we might have life. I believe this. I will celebrate this occasion with my family even though I will still be taking some time for preparation. Don`t ask God for rain if you have not plowed your field.

So hopefully I will finish this other question about RUP and software process. I found these other questions on the 2003 exam from April. There are 3 questions of interest on that exam. So I will start on that test next week. Since these have not been ask since 2003 and the other questions have been repeated several times I find myself thinking that they will be repeated again. But, just in case I am going to take a look at these questions. I find more subjectivity on these questions. My strategy will be to quote the hell out of the books on the reading list in hopes of heading off an opinionated grader.

It is late in the morning. I need to get to work. Lucent has not had a stable lab environment for several days now and I am expecting to be called to lab today. So I need to be ready.