Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I was happy to learn today that the PLuS program director ask on my behalf for an alternative to the usual previous test review process. In the past I have had trouble getting access to reviewing tests I have taken. I have always been steered towards my adviser. For various reasons he has never given me access to the tests. On one occasion I setup an appointment as prescribed for reviewing the test. Upon the visitation he ask me if I had brought the test with me. He knows very well that he is supposed to retrieve the test from the director of advising. It could have been a mistake but I continued to have roadblocks put in my way. Eventually I gave up. Waiting weeks to hear results and then weeks for an appointment to review the test and then being shutdown kind of hurts.