Thursday, October 19, 2006

I sent a reminder to my adviser today reminding him that we have plans to meet tomorrow the 20th to review my exams. He has as of today has been very successful at foiling plans for me to see the exams. The PLuS program director has sent email and tried to contact him by phone. My adviser has not made any reply yet. We have no acknowledgment yet that he will even be there tomorrow. He presented the time and date and it is during his office hours. I said that I would attend as soon as he offered the time and date. He has yet to acknowledge the appointment. I have taken the day off. I am supposed to be in the Lucent Lab from midnight on Thursday to noon on Friday. I have ask to cut that short and go down to school. I will also attend a meeting to try and get a class to teach during the winter quarter at 10am..need the money and a way to finance any more classes I may have to take in my program of study.