Monday, March 26, 2007

Well did not get any study in on Sunday. I did some on Saturday morning before we left for the in-laws. Sunday kind of was not productive all around. It was the first review session for the study group. I totally missed it. A big breakfast was in full swing when the group was meeting. I found it difficult to say wait a minute I have to take an 2 and half hour phone call. So I just let it go. I had sent email to the group members telling them that I might miss it. There was a new dial in line anyway. I didn`t have the phone number nor an Internet connection to get it. I hate this kind of churn right before the test.

This morning I had planned for 3 but got up at 4. I could not get that extra hour needed. I was up at 3 but thought it better to stay in bed. Anyway, I got into finishing the last of the page on OCL from 2005 and 2006. On the 2006 exam one of the sub-questions was removed. I guess that either it was to difficult, not really, or that it was to long...more likely. The tool I use for the web page somehow presented a problem to me where it could not save my current page. There is a save option and a publish to directory option. I use the publish to directory like a save so that I can ftp the pages directly to the site. So I got it published once and then started having trouble. The page on the site had an image overlapping the text of one of the answers. I never ever ever have a problem with applications on my mac. This was truly a first of its kind. So from my windows experience I finally rebooted. The problem cleared up. Everything was fine. I am not sure what happened. I never ever ever have to reboot either.

This heart attack and eventual late solution caused me to miss my swim this morning. I have not missed in such a long time. This missed swim is going to mess up my entire day. It will be like my body timing will be off. I will think that it is Tuesday or something but, Monday it is. This kind of thing just kills my productivity. I don`t work out all of the built up toxins or something and it negatively affect my performance in everything that I do. Today will just be a day that I try to avoid a meltdown. The first avoidance was not to get upset that I could not publish my current work to the web. Now I just have to get blogged and try to jump into the routine as if nothing happened. That will be the key if I can get back on the days schedule. I have a schedule for each day of the week. Changes have to be planned in advance. I had a little change this morning with missing my swim. I have to get back to the order.

Just about 3 weeks left until the test. I am still going through the review. I have 3 pages up on the website of questions from the sample tests. They look pretty good. They may have minor bugs but I think that they are well done. I have made my references and anti-references in some cases. Equivalence Term Testing where are you really?

I have started on the question on Concurrent Software Design. It will be posted shortly.