Thursday, March 08, 2007

Today I finally got up my web space. The site was a ding on my last test. They said that they knew nothing about me because I had no web space. I have prepared a space to put up that is interlinked with this blog. I am still remaining anonymous. I put a an explanation on the space. It was pretty difficult to find a free space but fateback.com seems to be a good place. So visit my space at thestudent.fateback.com. I plan on putting up some of the materials that I have talked about in previous blogs. I will put up UML diagrams etc on that blog. I have decided not to put up the questions on the sample tests because they are not offered by DePaul. I will try and provide context for my answers so that others who have access to the questions can be clued into the correct context. Be patient while I put things up. Currently my focus is the test and not the web space. I am sure that I will be dinged because I am yet unpublished but the time it takes for me to prepare for tests makes that point mute. Being published in this phase of the PhD really means that you had time on your hands to do it. I don`t. Maybe someone else that is brilliant could do more in less time than I. I am kind of like Kepler and the laws of planetary motion. I am slow and methodical and maybe not as smart as others. But, you should expect great things because of my hard work.

I continue work on the design patterns question that has the hidden architecture questions wound into it. I started the class diagrams for the design patters. I think that it will be easiest if you choose Iterator, Aggregator, and Strategy as the design patters. These can be found in about every design. If you can draw them you can apply them to about any question. I will be working these into a single class diagram as the question asks. I have it started. I expect it will take some time. I will add OCL to the diagram to make it complete. Lets see how long this takes. On the test you only have 3 hours....to short for a real diagram. Can it up.