Thursday, January 18, 2007

So I mailed the professor that teaches software testing about the question on the study guide about "Equivalence Term Testing". He had an answer he got from another student. It turns out that he is taking the same Software Engineering exam and had notes on the question. So I got my question answered. That brings me to the end of studying for the Testing section of the exam. Assuming that the test does not go off color like the question above I think that I will be able to handle the area`s covered by the study guide. As a side affect to contacting this professor I learned that he has a study group. This study group meets on Sundays which works out for me. I worked my way into the group. I hope that it turns out to be a good experience. It is only one day a week and I have been studying every day. I would not expect it to derail my plans. It just so happens that I mailed him an answer to the section being covered on Sunday. I think that that sealed the in for me into the group.