Sunday, November 25, 2007

I have been waiting to write this for some time. I know that you all have been waiting for me to give an update. I am sorry if I have not replied to your emails. I thank you all for your patience. I know that many of you have been waiting to make decisions based on my experiences. Thank you for your understanding of this painful process I have been going through. I have tried to be fair to all parties involved. My latest posts were right after I took the test. I heard that one of my study partners had passed the test. Not long after that I received my letter reporting that I had failed. I was pretty upset. The letter said that none of my answers were sufficient. I thought that the wording was rather strange. "NONE of your answers were sufficient." I don`t believe the letter. The wording is not believable. The structure of the letter is one of vindictiveness. I could feel the rage in which it was written. I made someone upset, I didn`t fail. It sounded to me as if I had bruised the ego of someone in the glass house. The evidence against them is significant and real. I have been told that I could win a court case against them. At this time I choose not to proceed with that. They have yet to prove there significance. I won. It is evident in the letter. I may have spent a significant amount of money and time but I did not loose the fight. They cheated. They will have to live with that the rest of their lives. I worked hard for years, especially the last eight months. DePaul University will get what is coming to them. It is evident. Many people have ask me how they cheated. I had been concentrating on an area of study. A study guide was published for the test from with material from before the year 2000. The last test had material from later than any of the material on the study guide, at least a 3 year difference. Some of that material was even outside of my area of interest. It doesn`t matter now. The test was designed for their desired outcome. I had published the answers for nearly all of the similar tests up to that time. Change the test, ask for material that would not have been studied, ask it in a way that can take advantage of a disability...get the desired outcome. They cheated. Others ask me, they say, "Maybe the person that they are looking for would be the kind of person that could answer those kinds of questions." I say, "I am a researcher, I work with cutting edge technology every day. My research is not on the reading list. I am not sure they could answer anything about it. DePaul does not teach classes pertaining to my professional research. The company I work for was just purchased based on some of the work I have done. I am not sure many of the professors at DePaul could say as much." DePaul has not done me any favors with their actions but I am glad I am done with working for people I do not respect. Greater force applied to a rock sometimes produces a diamond but, then again, sometimes it just produces a harder rock. DePaul is just a rock. At some point it may be a time to apply more force but at this time I choose to leave them as just a rock. My point of view is better said by Mother Teresa. Here is what she wrote. People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway. What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway. Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.